The translation of texts is generally one of the last steps in the business process. This often means that there is very little time available for the translation. How do you ensure that you receive your translations on time and of the required quality?
Bothof: your translation partner
At Bothof Translations, we are client centric, rather than product focused. How can we offer you the best possible service? We do not work with fixed deadlines, but we ensure that you receive the translations as soon as you need them, even if it involves complex, specialist texts or a simultaneous translation into 25 different languages.
We adapt our service to suit your requirements. At Bothof Translations, you will be assigned a dedicated contact person who will be happy to help you find the best solution for your situation. Our aim is to learn as much as possible about your organisation and business processes so that we can provide you with the best possible support.
Translating is a skill and every translation is unique. The subject and length of the text, the desired delivery date, the language combination, the complexity, etc., are all factors that play a role. You will therefore always receive a custom quote from us for your translation requirement, generally within a few hours of submitting your request.
Why have your texts translated by Bothof?
We work with an international pool of more than 3,000 translators. New translators are added to our pool almost every day. The following applies to all translators at Bothof Translations:
- A translator may only carry out an assignment for Bothof after an approved test translation.
- All our translators have a bachelor’s or master’s degree. In most cases this involves a language programme.
- Our translators only translate into their native language.
- Where possible we select translators who also have experience or an education in other disciplines.
- All translators have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
We always select the most suitable translator for your assignment. In other words: a translator whose native language is the target language of your assignment and who is familiar with your field.
Why choose for Bothof?
- > Native speaker translators
- > Full-service project management
- > Tailored service
- > ISO 9001 and 17100 certified